A BJJ WORLD CHAMPION'S TAKEDOWN AND TOP POSITION GAMEPLANThis is the sixth app in the How to Defeat the Bigger, Stronger Opponent series.
This series is designed to give you the techniques and strategies that are especially effective against opponents who are much bigger, stronger, and more muscular than you. You'll also learn how to stay safe and avoid injury on the mats when rolling with heavier grapplers.
In this sixth app, Takedowns and Top Position Gameplan, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belts Brandon 'Wolverine' Mullins and Stephan Kesting work together to give you a complete gameplan for going from a standing position to finishing your opponent on the ground with devastatingly effective submissions.
You'll learn Brandon's competition-proven techniques and strategies for preventing your opponent from being able to control you, getting your grips on your feet, taking your opponent down, passing his guard, getting to a dominant position, and submitting him with chokes and joint locks.
ABOUT BRANDON AND STEPHAN
Brandon Mullins is a BJJ black belt based out of Houston Texas. A very active competitor, Brandon has tested himself in well over 200 competition matches at BJJ, no-gi submission grappling, and Judo tournament compiling a phenomenal record, both with and without the gi: he's won gold medals at the Black Belt division at the No-Gi World Championships… And multiple gold medals in the Advanced division at Grappler’s Quest… And medals at the Mundials, the Pan-Ams, the US Open, and the Gracie World’s.
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt, and a Combat Submission Wrestling instructor. He has been training in the striking, grappling, and weapons-oriented martial arts for over 30 years. A master teacher, he has helped thousands of grapplers improve their skills through his instructional apps, DVDs, online videos and articles at his flagship website Grapplearts.com.
* 2 hours, 30 minutes
* Professionally filmed and edited
* Complete menus for easy navigation
* Create a list of your favourite sections and exercises using the one-click 'favourite' button
* This is a universal app, which means that it works on both your phone and your tablet - you don't need to buy different versions for each type of device
* Download the entire app to your phone or iPad; an internet connection is NOT required to view the videos
* BONUS: 'The Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu' book for free!
1. The Power of Gameplans2. Gripping and First Move Stategy3. Gripping vs Matched Lead4. Drop Sode Tsurikomigoshi5. Sode to Kouchi Gari6. Arm Drag to Kouchi Gake7. Gripping vs Unmatched Lead8. Cross Grip to Kouchi Gari9. Cross Grip to Sumi Gaeshi10. Safety Position in Closed Guard11. Knee in Middle Pass12. Passing the Half Guard13. Debugging the Half Guard Pass14. Kneecut vs Half Butterfly15. Cartwheel Pass vs Half Butterfly16. The ‘Psych’ Pass vs Half Butterfly17. Kneeswitch Pass vs Half Guard18. Passing the Z Guard Part 119. Passing the Z Guard Part 220. Finalizing the Guardpass vs Explosive Bridging21. Stabilizing the Sidemount, & Best Submissions from Sidemount22. Kneeslide from Sidemount to Mount23. Legswing from Sidemount to Mount24. Maintaining the Mount25. Rolling Armbar Attack vs Bridge and Push26. Triangle vs Hip Wrap and Bump27. Rear Mount Attacks